Date: June 30, 2022 - August 18, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Organiser: My Adoption Family
With a focus on challenges and issues around Muslim and Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic adopters /potential adopters.
My Adoption Family have put together a Reflective Discussion Space pilot programme for social workers in the adoption sector. The programme is intended for social workers who work in the adoption sector and who work with Muslim and Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic adopters or potential adopters.
The programme will run from June 2022 to May 2023 and will consist of six 90-minute morning group reflective discussion sessions. Social workers signing up for the programme will be expected to commit to all six sessions.
The sessions will take place at the following times and dates:
- Monday 20th June 2022 – 10 to 11.30am – Introductory Session
- Monday 22nd August 2022 – 10 to 11.30am
- Monday 24th October 2022 – 10 to 11.30am
- Monday 12th December 2022 – 10 to 11.30am
- Monday 6th February 2023 – 10 to 11.30am
- Monday 27th March 2023 – 10 to 11.30am – Closing Session
The programme is limited to a group of 15. This means spaces are limited to one space per adoption agency and will be allocated on a first come – first serve basis. To register for this programme, see below.